Welcome to A Lawyer’s Reference. This site is specially designed for access via a mobile phone. It features simplified and up-to-date BareActs, which are needed almost everyday in the legal profession and daily Cause Lists for the Courts in select cities. Though these resources are most useful to Lawyers, it can benefit almost everyone who comes in contact with the Law! Base of operations is Chandigarh, India.
- Mobile optimized content
- Login with Facebook ID
- Fully updated & cleaned-up BareActs
- A basic but fast Search Engine
- Search by section numbers (eg. 357)
- Search by keywords (eg. Theft)
- High Court Cause Lists
- District Court Cause Lists
- *Automatic search for user's cases in all cause lists
- Continuous development & improvement
This site is at the BETA stage of development. What that basically means is that though all the advertised features are functional, there is room for improvement and might have problems in code or accessibility which can not be corrected without extensive testing. So the site is in field testing phase, and as such will remain completely free for the duration of the BETA. However, you as our beta tester will always be special to us!
You are requested to inform as many of your friends and associates who can benefit from this site as you possibly can and help us in our testing phase. The more people you refer, by sharing links and content, the longer this site will remain accessible to you free of charge even after the beta! Log-in and use the share buttons! Thank you for your co-operation.
- Click the "Login" button at the top right of homepage
- You will be registered automatically!
- When you share a page while logged-in, a unique identifier will be appended to the page address and we will be able to track your referrals
- That's it! Use the site free, as a premium member!
Site conceived, designed and programmed by Advocate Raman Devgan, currently practising law at the High Court of Punjab & Haryana and at the District & Sessions Courts, at Chandigarh. This site would not exist if not for the guidance and supervision of Senior Advocate Kulwant KK along with valuable inputs and support by colleagues and friends. Thank you all!