- Subject to the provisions of this section, any person aggrieved by an order made by a competent authority under this Act may, within thirty days from the date of such order, prefer an appeal to the Court of Session;
Provided that the Court of Session may entertain the appeal after the expiry of the said period of thirty days if it is satisfied that the appellant was prevented by sufficient cause from filing the appeal in time.
- No appeal shall lie from—
- any order of acquittal made by the Board in respect of a juvenile alleged to have committed an offence; or
- any order made by a Committee in respect of a finding that a person is not a neglected juvenile.
- No second appeal shall lie from any order of the Court of Session passed in appeal under this section.