- Every High Court may, with the previous approval of the State Government, make rules—
- as to the persons who may be permitted to act as petition-writers in the Criminal Courts subordinate to it;
- regulating the issue of licences to such persons, the conduct of business by them, and the scale of fees to be charged by them.
- providing a penalty for a contravention of any of the rules so made and determining the authority by which such contravention may be investigated and the penalties imposed;
- any other matter which is required to be, may be, prescribed.
- All rules made under this section shall be published in the Official Gazette.