- Any Court issuing a warrant for the arrest of any person may in its discretion direct by endorsement on the warrant that, if such person executes a bond with sufficient sureties for his attendance before the Court at a specified time and thereafter until otherwise directed by the Court the officer to whom the warrant is directed shall take such security and shall release such person from custody.
- The endorsement shall state—
- the number of sureties;
- the amount in which they and the person for whose arrest the warrant is issued, are to be respectively bound;
- the time at which he is to attend before the Court.
- Whenever security is taken under this section, the officer to whom the warrant is directed shall forward the bond to the Court.